There is no greater postseason in professional sports. Anyone who tells you otherwise? Well, they’re soft. They probably couldn’t tell you what an odd-man rush is either. Play our drinking game with us while you watch, won’t you?
ONE DRINK for each:
• Commercial break
• Goal (drink continuously until play is live again)
• Dead puck
TWO DRINKS for each:
• Two-minute penalty
• Power-play goal
• Mention of a playoff beard
• Time an announcer questions someone’s toughness.
• Time Erik Karlsson is declared the next great NHL defenseman
• Alexander Ovechkin goal
• Time someone you’ve never heard of before scores a goal
• Patrick Kane’s mullet referenced
• Miraculous save
THREE DRINKS for any:
• Shorthanded goal
• Player sent away before a faceoff
• Empty-net goal
• Time Sidney Crosby is mentioned in a game he’s not participating in
• Mention of the New York Rangers’ 1994 title
FIVE DRINKS for any:
• Five-minute penalty
• Jeremy Roenick tear
DRINK CONTINUOUSLY when:
• A fight that breaks out
DRINK EVERYTHING IN SIGHT for any:
• Goal scored by a goalie
• Check that breaks glass
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.