The easy 5-step process according to Lifehacker:
1. Go to the Likes page of your profile and click Edit.
2. Remove your embarrassing like from its category by hovering over it and clicking the “X” that shows up.
3. Scroll down to one of the other categories that you don't use—like “Sports Teams,” “Video Games,” or “Inspirational People”—and change its privacy setting to “Only Me.”
4. Next, add your embarrassing likes to that category. Even if they don't fit—say, adding Taylor Swift to Sports Teams—Facebook will still let you add them there.
5. Click the “Done Editing” button at the top of your page and continue using Facebook as normal.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.