Aside from being the Internet's finest tool to stalk other people, Facebook allows us to keep up with shit we "like." From websites, to bands, to movies, to hot chicks; our Facebook feed gives us the news we want to see. But what if you like A LOT of stuff, and some of that stuff is not safe for life? Like, say, you became a fan of the Bukkake Team page or something of similar ilk. You need those updates in your feed -- you'd die without all that sweet, sweet breaking Bukkake news -- but you probably don't want the world to see that you're heavy into that scene. Or maybe you do? I'm not roaming inside your head, I can only make assumptions. Anyway, here's how to still be a fan of embarrassing pages without the embarrassment.
The easy 5-step process according to Lifehacker:
1. Go to the Likes page of your profile and click Edit.
2. Remove your embarrassing like from its category by hovering over it and clicking the "X" that shows up.
3. Scroll down to one of the other categories that you don't use—like "Sports Teams," "Video Games," or "Inspirational People"—and change its privacy setting to "Only Me."
4. Next, add your embarrassing likes to that category. Even if they don't fit—say, adding Taylor Swift to Sports Teams—Facebook will still let you add them there.
5. Click the "Done Editing" button at the top of your page and continue using Facebook as normal.