It seems like it’s been forever and a day, but college football is finally back and center stage in your living room. For some, the start of the college football season just means less baseball highlights in "SportCenter’s" Top 10. For others, life and death hangs solely on every single goal-line decision. College football is a reason to get up at 10 a.m. on a Saturday after drinking until 9:30 a.m. the night before. With that being said, grab a 24 pack of Natty with a side of eggs and get ready to drink up during the official opening Saturday (or every Saturday) College Football drinking game.
1. Drink for the duration of the kickoff. (The time the ball is in the air.)
2. Drink every time your game is interrupted by a score update.
3. Every time a team goes for it on fourth down…Drink twice.
4. Drink at every first down conversion.
5. You must drink for the duration of a punt return. If it is returned for a touchdown, finish your beer.
6. Drink every time there’s a touchdown in the game you’re watching.
7. When a kicker makes a field goal, drink 1 second for every 10 yards he made. (40 yards = 4 seconds).
8. Drink when the camera pans to tailgating fans.
9. Every time an injured player is carted off the field, drink your whole beer. (If he’s helped/limping off the field, drink half.)
10. Drink every time you see someone painted with their shirt off.
11. At the end of the first half, you must finish whatever is in your hands.
12. Drink every time the camera zooms in on a girl you would bang.
13. Every Time Lee Corso puts on a Mascot’s head…Drink.
14. Drink when you hear Lou Holtz’s speech impediment.
15. If a kicker misses a field goal, drink for 3 seconds.
16. Drink when they pan to a coach yelling in slow motion.
17. Every time they mention the SEC being the ‘Best conference’…Drink.
18. Drink once for a fumble, twice for an interception.
19. Drink Every time an announcer says the word ‘Twitter.’ Drink twice for ‘Facebook’.
20. At the End of the Game, finish whatever is in your hand
21. Just drink, it’s college football! You don’t need any other reason besides that.
Aristotle is a Florida based comedian who apparently wants you drunk before the first quarter is over. You can follow him on Twitter @sToTle.