To that end, here is our College Hoops Marathon Drinking Game. Be responsible. And drunk.
One drink for each:
- Promotion for upcoming game in the marathon – LOOK OUT
- Tattoo-less player
- Blocked shot
Two drinks for each:
- Offensive foul
- Time a player is said to have “great length”
- No-look pass
- Traveling violation
- Player on the court wearing a headband
- Time a team is categorized as “young” or “veteran”
Three drinks for each:
- Time a player misses the front end of a one-and-one
- Time you realize you should be in class
- 10-second violation
- Time you remember the possession arrow is stupid
Four drinks for each:
- Time a player is referred to as a “wing”
- Time an announcer uses the term “upside”
Finish your drink if:
- There’s a game-winning buzzer-beater
- A ranked team loses to an unranked squad
- Any fan base storms the court
- You’re playing before 8 a.m.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.