This is one of those videos that doesn't really require a ton of explanation. Good ole' Sonny Moore was at a birthday party in his honor in Hollywood Tuesday night when he almost pulled a Michael Jackson during a birthday candle blowout. (I realize that there might be some confusion about what I'm referring to here when I use "blow" and "Michael Jackson" in a sentence: Here we're talking about when he got his hair caught on fire.)
(Terrible joke. I have the flu, cut me slack.)
Watch as Sonny leans perilously close to the flames, and then observe as his greasy locks provide a perfect conduit to go up in smoke. Thankfully, no one had to yell "CALL 911 NOW!": His hair is now okay. That shaved part is intentional.