Everyone, including the Discovery Channel, is talking about the shark week drinking game. It’s a large collection of words that might as well just say “drink.” Here are a few of our favorite rules.
- Drink every time you hear an Australian, South African, or British accent
- Drink every time a person mentions chum, a shark attack statistic, or a shark fact
- Every time a new person is interviewed, drink
- Drink every time a Facebook friend posts a #sharkweek status on Facebook or Twitter.
- Drink because it’s f*cking shark week.
Those were all taken from Brobible’s adaptation of the standard shark week drinking game. Just those 5 alone already accounts for a sixpack, and we’re only through the first 30 minutes of a show. I’m watching Discovery Channel’s shark week 24 hours per day, so I might as well just start digging my grave.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.