Bud Light is the official beer sponsor of the NFL, but that doesn’t mean it’s your only option when it comes to pigskintoxicants. Here are the best NFL stadiums for craft beer. The Daily Meal put together a list of the top 7, and a few might surprise you.
This should come as no surprise given that Portland doesn’t have a team. Seattle excels at playing second fiddle to the hipster mecca. The Seahawks are MVP of the NFL though with over 30 different beers from breweries big and small. No one outside of the Pacific Northwest may know they even have teams, but the people going to the Seahawks’ CenturyLink Field are the ones getting the last laugh.
2. Detroit Lions, Ford Field
3. Houston Texans, Reliant Stadium
4. Carolina Panthers, Bank of America Stadium
5. Pittsburgh Steelers, Heinz Field
6. Green Bay Packers, Lambeau Field
7. [TIE (How very soccer of them.)] Baltimore Ravens, M&T Stadium; and Indianapolis Colts, Lucas Oil Stadium
For details on why 2-7 made the cut, head over to The Daily Meal and check out the full story.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.