Americans buy over $1 billion worth of beer for the 4th of July, but not all freedom juice is created equally. If you want to truly be ‘Murican this Independence Day, get your hands on any of these 10 most American beers.
Budweiser is the easy choice for Independence Day. Even though it’s not American owned, it’s still an American beer. It was created in America and is still brewed in America by Americans. Argue you all you want, but that makes it more American than the Chinese-made Stars and Bars flag you’re waving. Budweiser has nothing on patriotism of these beers though. They ooze ‘Murica. They scream freedom from the back of a bald eagle with M4 carbines for legs. They don’t wave flags, they dye their skin red, white and blue… if beer had skin that is.
1. Tyranny – Lager Heads Brewing
2. Brew Free of Die IPA – 21st Amendment Brewery
3. American Beer – Pittsburgh Brewing
4. American Patriot Beer
5. Freedom American IPA – Natty Green Brewing
6. Founding Fathers Lager
7. Patriot Pale Ale – RJ Rockers Brewing
8. Homefront IPA – Cigar City / Left Hand Brewing
9. Ol’ Glory Beer
10. Liberty Ale – Anchor Brewing
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.