Tough to stomach the sickening news out of Connecticut right now. I think we could all use a distraction and a little levity right now. Thus, here's a fun summertime video from YouTube goodtimes auteur, Devin Graham. With the help of some buddies, he set up a homemade zipline off a 60-foot cliff into a lake. Another bucket list item for you.
Previously from Devin Graham:
- Getting Launched 50 Feet In the Air via a Blob Jump at Lake Powell Looks FUN
- Wake Boarding in a Canal with a Jeep Wrangler Looks FUN
- Video: Trike Drifting Looks FUN
- This Epic Paintball Battle Looks F-U-N (Video)
- Human Slingshot and Slip ‘n Slide
- ‘The World’s Largest Rope Swing’ Looks FUN
- ‘Salt Boarding’ on Empty Desert Salt Flats Seems Like a Good Time
- This Is What a Dodgeball Game with 3,975 Participants Looks Like
Click here for more cool videos.