So, so many funny things going on in this 1997 video from a rave in Europe—a combination of bad '90's fashion, terrible dancing, and drugs. Let's list the biggest stars of this amazing clip that could double as a DARE lesson.
10. 0:02: Black shirt, gold chain-wearing dude kind of in the back of the crowd with an amazing rapid-fire, pumping left arm-right arm dance. It's his version of techno "Walk Like an Egyptian."
9. 0:04: Terrible haircut guy, chewing gum with cheek-bleeding force. Possibly thinks his gum-chewing makes him look RAD.
8. 0:08: Shirtless dude with frightening teeth, a rockin' pony-tail, and a sweet tribal tattoo.
7. 0:18: Really, really intense gum-chewer guy.
6. 0:35: DJ Qualls from "Road Trip"?
5. 0:40: "Should I smile? Should I smile? Am I forgetting to smile? Have I forgotton how to smile?!" girl.
4. 1:00: Guy still working on his bitchin' finger-pointing dance. Give it time, he'll get it right.
3. 1:07: Rave John Lennon
2. 1:27: Guy who can make his head go in a sweet circle for the camera.
1. 1:42: The best for last. "The camera is zooming on me, it won't go away, I want to be friends with it but it won't go away!" guy.
The '90s ruled.