Whoa, this is extraordinarily unsettling. A 12-year-old Indian boy went swimming and ended up with a fish living in his lung as a souvenir. GAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Anil Barela apparently inhaled the four-inch fish, which the Telegraph reports is something youths over there do for fun. He then struggled to breathe because, well, there was a four-inch fish living in his lung.
You can see the surgery that extricated the fish above and you’ll be happy to know Barela is doing just fine.
Good luck scrubbing your brain of this image, though. It’s going to swim around for a while.