Do you ever think about having anal sex? Yes, you know you do. Come on…just a little? And I’m NOT talking about just the tip here – I’m talking full-blown butt sex!
I was ALWAYS a little bit curious about it. I tried to pressure my first boyfriend when I was younger, but it didn’t work...all I got was just the tip! I learned later it didn’t work out right because:
1. We were total amateurs,
2. I wasn’t warmed up mentally,
3. I wasn’t warmed up physically, and
4. It’s not exactly a natural feeling.
I want YOU to be able to have comfortable, non-awkward anal sex with your partner. I don’t personally love the idea of you trying out random, spontaneous, anal sex with a one-night-stand, and I really don’t like the idea you might try to just “slip it in.” So let’s come up with a little game plan for all my BroBible sex athletes.
1. First things first: when you hook up with her, compliment her, her butt, and her hot and sexy booty. Big or small, just make sure she knows you LOVE that ass and literally want to be deep inside of it.
2. I want you to make sure to pay attention to it. Whether that means grabbing it as you kiss her passionately, squeezing it as you have sex with her from behind, or even licking it while you eat her out, this will all lead her to feel more comfortable for your future plans with it.
3. Make sure there’s an actual conversation before this wild event. A sexy honest one, that will let her trust you and your naughty intentions without making her feel pressured. When you’re making out / cuddling, try watching a sexy movie, maybe even a couples porn from a site like Girlfriends Films and my studio, Reign Productions. Start everything with a feeling of intimacy and care-free fun, not a creepy vibe of pressure and tension. Got it? Good.
4. If you express yourself in a way that comes across confident, strong, and willing to work with her needs, she is more likely to respond positively. I’m not saying you should bribe her, but flowers or champagne or something as a precursor for the experience may be to your benefit. Also, if you are able to convey to her that you know what you’re doing, will help her not be so worried that things will go badly…and if she’s worried, she’s going to tense up, and that’s no good in the butt sex department!
5. Go sex toy shopping with her. Get a Magic Wand or a clitoral stimulator, as well as a variety of lubes, and a small anal toy as a warm-up. I HIGHLY recommend a playful girly one from Crystal Delights, SPECIFICALLY this one. Nothing too big or intimidating - we don’t need her scared! In terms of lubes, I say PJurusa probably makes the best lube for anal sex. Don’t use desensitizing anal lubes, because not only can it numb your dick, but your girl won’t be able to feel if something is going wrong back there, which isn’t a good thing.
6. Do lots of foreplay with her. Get her emotionally ready to rumble: eat her out a ton, fuck her pussy for a long while… For me, if the guy doesn’t fuck me real well in my vag before my anal sex experience, then I’m never comfortable with that dick going up my ass. Take my word for it – turn her on, and her whole body will be open to trying back door action.
Click below to keep reading 12 Ways to Make Your Girl LOVE Back-Door Sex
7. When you’re having sex with her vaginally, lick or lubricate your finger so when you graze her asshole its more comfortable. Ask her if she likes that, and continue to compliment that butt! I’m serious that confidence, comfort, and relaxation are what she needs to make this work. She’s probably thinking weird thoughts, and unsure if you think it’s even sexy (I know, crazy but true).
8. Slowly slip your fingers in her ass while you have sex. Play around a bit, slowly, in and out. This loosens her up and gets her used to the idea of something going in there that might be bigger than your finger. Kiss her while you’re doing all of this - give her that Magic Wand / vibrator, and lay her on her tummy or side while her clit is being stimulated. Maybe try kissing her neck and pay attention to her boobs… and then slowly ease your dick in, little by little. Let her slide back on it too, so she can control the action. Do NOT EVER go in too fast, and DEFINITELY DO NOT pull out and try to reenter or do little spurts of an inch at a time really fast like you see in porn films – those are professionals with lots of anal action experience. Non-performers aren’t used to that sort of reaming! Just let her go back on it and ease it in, and listen to her and also watch for visual cues as to her comfort level.
9.Once it’s in, just let her continue with the Magic Wand / vibrator. Maybe she will even cum at this time - and that’s great, because we are trying to get the ass muscle to open up, and orgasms actually will help her entire body relax!
10.Make sure you are complimenting her. Remember to tell her how good she is and feels. Whisper in her ear. Make it sexy. Feel free to add some more lube if needed, and continue to pull in and out and pump SLOWLY.
11.Sometime this whole thing needs to be tried in steps. Or even maybe it’s a fail the first time and then gets better and better. Don’t worry if the first time isn’t the best time – things like this take time, preparation, and practice! Even we porn girls weren’t anal acrobats the first time out. Trust me on THAT.
12.Make sure you reward her in some way. As weird as it may sound, compliments, flowers, and candy the next day, more cunnilingus, champagne, lingerie, anything! Just let her know that you appreciate what she gave to you – she will SOOO appreciate that you know it’s a big deal that she gave you her back door. You probably wouldn’t let a cock up YOUR asshole, so let’s just say it’s a more then a giving gesture when she gives her ass up to you, boys. Be extra thankful.
VERY IMPORTANT, and last but not least… USE A CONDOM! :)
More Posts by Tasha Reign: