According to Huffington Post:
Carter bought a bottle of Virilis Pro at a gas station in Houston, on the way to a motel to enjoy a night with his significant other in May 2011.
“During sexual intercourse, plaintiff experienced significant pain and observed a large quantity of blood squirting out of his penis onto the sheets, walls and mirror in the hotel room; his penis and scrotum were visibly swollen,” writes his lawyer, Melissa Moore, in a complaint obtained by Courthouse News Service.
He immediately went to an emergency room in the area, where he underwent surgery. Doctors had to “deglove,” or remove, the skin from Carter's penis, because his urethra had separated completely and the organ was dangerously swollen (beyond Virilis Pro's intended target).
Carter, who now urinates through a catheter, may never have an erection again, according to Moore.
I'm not trying to take sides here, nor am I an avid dick-pill popper but 1) he bought it at a F*CKING GAS STATION — what the hell did he think was going to happen? — and 2) maybe Carter ignored the label or he was just attempting to play out of his league? I mean, they didn't put the word Pro on the box for nothing. The pill is clearly meant for seasoned vets, not some first-timer with a hemorrhaging dick.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.