Go LIKE BroBible on Facebook for more kickass drinking games. For another debate drinking game to play this evening, head on over to Ranker. And play at your own risk. I wish it didn't need to be said, but please don't take this game seriously. At all.
One drink when a candidate mentions the following buzzwords:
- “Middle Class”
- “Favors the rich”
- “Wall Street”
- “Main Street”
- *long pause*
- “Small business”
- “Middle Class”
- “National deficit”
- “Private sector”
- “Job creators”
- “Balanced budget”
Two swigs of your drink:
- If Obama says “Let me be clear.”
- If Obama looks at his hands for way too long.
- If Obama references Americans under 26 having health insurance.
- If Romney cites negative jobs reports under Obama.
- When Obama mentions “General Motors.”
- When Romney mentions 16 trillion national debt.
- If both candidates vaguely mention changing our “Energy policy”
- If Jim Lehrer angrily interrupts a candidate.
Group waterfall round buzzwords:
- “Student loans”
- “American Dream”
- “Fiscal responsibility”
Rowdy “U-S-A” chant + shotgun:
- When either candidate mentions programs for veterans.
Finish your drink:
- When a candidate quotes a former president, civil rights leader, or musician, including Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan.
- During every heart-warming family anecdote.
Smoke a joint:
- If the phrase “green jobs” is used.
- If Obama references his college days.
Drink a Caffeine Free Pepsi:
- If Romney references his college days.
Take a shot:
- After any and every ridiculous gaffe.
- When Obama promises to stop spamming your e-mail 5 times a day.
- If Romney doubles down on saying “I like being able to fire people.”
- If Romney mentions his wife's dancing horse.
Wine enema butt chug if*:
- Romney mentions Scott Stapp's endorsement.
- Obama namedrops hanging out with celebrity.
- Romney refers to Obama as either a Kenyan, Muslim, and/or socialist.
- The University of Tennessee butt-chugging scandal is referenced whilst discussing irresponsible use of student-loans for higher education.
- Obama slips into his 2007 Hampton University voice.
- Jim Lehrer begins crying in hopelessness.
- When you realize still a painful month of the campaign left.
*Disclaimer: Obviously DO NOT wine enema butt chug, you idiot.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.