Make no mistakes about it, if I could go back in time and if men’s virginity was highly sought after, I would have auctioned mine off for the exact reason why 27-year-old American medical student Elizabeth Raine is actioning off hers. And that reason is: STRAIGHT CASH, HOMEY. One big ass payday to keep my bank account liquid as shit for the next 20 years while I add more money to it and retire at forty. It’s a bulletproof plan. Provided you don’t act like a white trash lottery winner and lose it all within the matter of days. God, this chick is living life the right way…
Let’s get to know Elizabeth, shall we? From her website.
In case you have not yet heard what precisely this is about, I am a sensually stunning, highly educated, and charismatic American woman who has placed a 12-hour date with me atop the auction block. And did I mention I’m a virgin? Yes, that’s right; I have made the bold (but not thoughtless) decision to auction off my virginity. I hope you are intrigued! … I think you will discover I am a unique, captivating, and truly remarkable young lady, virginity aside.
Oh fantastic, let’s learn everything about you!
From her blog, thoughtfully named Musings of a Virgin Whore, here are 11 FUN FACTS about Elizabeth.
- I like lists – they are efficiently to the point. If you choose to stay, you will encounter many more of them.
- I am 27, and I think this is a very good age. It is certainly better than any other age I’ve ever been.
- I am an American. And despite our country’s obvious problems, which are admittedly infuriating on a daily basis now, I do know I am damned lucky to have been born in this country.
- I am a medical student. And I like to think I am one for the right set of reasons – to grow my heart and my mind, and positively impact the lives of others; not to earn status, money, or feed my own ego.
- I am clever, passionate, and I work hard. This combination has gotten me far, and I am so excited to see where it has yet to take me!
- I love to travel. I always have and always will. Unfortunately, I have not been anywhere new in over a year, but, fortunately, this experience has been an adequate substitute for inspiration.
- My family is just plain amazing! And yes, they know.
- My friends are equally amazing, and I would not want to do this without them – I truly love you ladies, and thank you!
- I might be described as a “good girl” (drug-free, excellent grades, and let’s not forget I am a 27-year-old virgin), but I am very different from the garden-variety girl of this sort. I am not “good” because I am afraid to rock the boat (I’m not), wish to be valued by others (I value myself plenty), or cannot think for myself. Instead, it has never served my purposes or my desires to be otherwise, until now.
- I am also quite adept at thinking, and I have thought up an opinion on just about everything. I am also prone to making these opinions known. However, I love to be challenged and proven wrong, so I think this okay. Definitely do not feel any need to agree with me.
- Lastly, yes, I really am still a virgin. And no, I am not socially awkward or cold-hearted, I am not gay (although I do sometimes think this is unfortunate), and I do not even want to get married. I am just uniquely me!
I literally learned nothing about her from that — I’m a prospective bidder, I only care if you’re a) hot b) clean c) have been a woman for your entire life and d) not a corpse at the time we have sex, because necrophilia ain’t my thang.
Anyway, if these vitals below are true, the photos on her site could definitely be her.