Divorces are never pretty, but this one is pretty ugly. A man from northern China divorced and sued his wife for being ugly. He won $120,000 in the lawsuit and has once again made the world question the validity of phrases like “marriage” and “love”.
The northern Chinese man, Jian Feng, married his wife and was reportedly absolutely in love with her. Soon, as will happen, she became pregnant and gave birth to a baby girl, which was when the problems arose for Feng.
Raise your eyebrows as all you duly offended non-readers of this website might, there is in fact, a perfectly legitimate reason for why Chinese man Jian Feng carried out this suit. To paraphrase what was reported by the CR Times:
1. Jian Feng married a woman. All was nice and newlywedlike.
2. They had unprotected sex
(2a. This is inferred, as the couple had a baby)
4. The baby was mad ugly, and the husband was like nah dawg, not my kid
5. The husband accused the wife of cheating
6. The wife revelaed that prior to meeting the husband, she reportedly spent $100,000 on plastic surgery, so that she could one day marry someone and pass her superior genetics onto her offspring.
7. Husband divorced wife, and sued her for the equivalent of $120,000
8. Husband racks of mad cash.
What a wonderful ending. It can't be long until this great tale immortalized in fairy-tale lore.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.