And the ten this year show that humans can no longer function without the help of computernetbots telling them what to do. Here they are, via Time, presented 10-1 (with my comments in italics, obvi):
10. How to Vader - Why would you ever Google how to perform a meme. I can feel the loser on you.
9. How to Unjailbreak - You fucked up.
8. How to Whistle - Did you not go to elementary school?
7. How to Flirt - This ain't gonna help.
6. How to Kiss - This ain't gonna help, either.
5. How to Knit - Search how to be a recluse.
4. How to Blog - You will fail at it.
3. How to Get a Passport – … go to the passport office?
2. How to File - WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW THIS?
1. How to Tie a Tie – Ha. Your Dad left you when you were a child.
In case you were wondering, my number one “How To” search was “How to get your dog to stop peeing when she's scared.” I Googled that eight times.
[Man typing via Shutterstock]