Finally, someone has combined 'Skyrim' and 'Super Mario Bros'
Why My Girlfriend Shouldn’t Watch Football with Me on Sunday

And This is Why You Don’t Try to Cook a Squirrel With a Blowtorch

By / 10.11.12

Authorities say a blaze that displaced dozens of people from a southwest Michigan apartment complex may have been sparked by a resident trying to cook a squirrel with a propane torch.

Fire Chief Jim Kohsel tells MLive.com that the resident apparently planned to eat the animal and was burning off its fur on a third-floor deck at the building in Ottawa County's Holland Township when the fire broke out Wednesday. Flames spread to the roof. Kohsel says eight apartments are destroyed and others damaged.

The resident's name wasn't immediately released.

Kohsel says a firefighter broke a toe. No residents were injured.

The squirrel, though, is still very dead.

[AP]


TAGSaccidentscookingFireStupid people
About Reggie Noble...

I want more like this!

Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.

MORE STORIES FROM OUR FRIENDS:

Join The Discussion


Comments are closed.

Sign Up