This prank has to be fake, right? No professional skydiver in his right mind would strap a blackout drunk guy to his chest and jump out of a plane, right? As Josh Paler Lin explains it, he went out the night of his birthday and woke up skydiving, which I’m not sure is humanly possible. In his own words:
Before you watch this you need to know 5 things:
1) I signed a waiver a few days ago before my bday, my friends covered the description part, so I signed it without knowing what and when exactly it was about. All I know was we gonna do something crazy for my bday.
2) I have never done skydiving in my life before.
3) I am extremely afraid of heights.
4) They put earplugs in my ears so I couldn’t hear the airplane noise.
5) I am super lightweight when it comes to drinking… I took a lot of shots the night before and was blacked out… all I remember was getting carried out the club or something like that and that’s it…
I will NEVER EVER drink on my birthday again… EVER. This was the best and worst birthday I ever had…. don’t worry I‘ll get back at them later…
Cool story, Bro. But no fucking way I’ll ever believe you…
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.