The folks at Wall St. Cheat Sheet just dropped this list of the 10 athletes who make the most endorsement money per year. It’s not exactly a surprising list but not a single football or baseball player made the it. I would have assumed Peyton Manning or Derek Jeter could have cracked the top 10, but I’m sure they’re not having performance issues in the bedroom over it — yeah, I just decided that ED is the modern day equivalent of “losing sleep” over something.
10. Rafael Nadal, $21 million
9. Cristiano Ronaldo, $21 million
8. Maria Sharapova, $23 million
7. Usain Bolt, $24 million
6. Mahendra Singh Dhoni, $28 million
5. Kobe Bryant, $34 million
4. LeBron James, $42 million
3. Phil Mickelson, $44 million
2. Roger Federer, $65 million
1. Tiger Woods, $65 million
If nothing else, this serves as proof that having Vermont as the only state where you’re the most Googled athlete pays off BIG TIME.
Follow J. Camm on Twitter —> Follow @JCamm_
[H/T: Wall St Cheat Sheet, Image via Andrew Weber-USA TODAY Sports]