A two-year-old girl named Shaylar temporarily stopped breathing in the register of an Australian supermarket. Fortunately for her and all of the others in the shop that morning, Rowan O’Neill was there to bring the little girl back to life.
O’Neill told Australia’s 92.9, “It’s just what you remember from school, really. They teach you [CPR] in the public school.”
The little girl is now back home after spending one night in the hospital. (via Reddit)
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.