Meet Cassie. She’s just a girl doing a little performing art with torches. And she happened to have her crotch caught on fire in the process. Probably not intentionally.
It’s like my mother always said: “Keep vaginas away from open flames.” I, uh, I’m not sure why she said that. I mean there’s really no other context in which that would make sense. Rarely do these two twains meet. Nonetheless, here’s hoping for a speedy recovery for Cassie’s crotch. You’re in our prayers, little guy, for all the wrong reasons.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.