It shocks me when I see an article
, written within the last five years, claiming that the average number of sexual partners for a man, in his lifetime, is seven. That's it. Seven f*cking people. Seven paltry vag*nas... or a**holes, if that's your heart's vice. But a new LA Weekly sex survey
of UCLA undergrads suggests that the so-called national average of seven sexual partners in a lifetime might be a gross understatement. I'd have to agree, at least in the alpha-male realm. The survey breaks down what students say happens when they drink, how much masturbation is too much masturbation (when the skin breaks?), how many partners is too many, and much more. After the jump, check out five of the most interesting findings from the survey, including, yes, the different perceptions of ideal pen*s size. For the rest of the results head to LA Weekly
1. What usually happens when you get drunk at night?
2. If you were selling your virginity, what would come in as the highest bid?
3. What is the ideal size for an erect pen*s?
4. At what point (on a per day basis) does masturbation become excessive?
5. How many sexual partners is a reasonable amount? How many is a disgusting excess?
For the rest of the survey results head to LA Weekly.