For our fifth giveaway of the 2013 U.S. Open week we have a doozy: the brand new TaylorMade R1 Black Driver. This club literally went on sale to the public yesterday and you can get one for free, RIGHT HERE. As with any club, or sets or clubs, that we giveaway, the winner will be sent the club directly from TaylorMade so it doesn't matter if you are right-handed or left-handed or if you use a regular or stiff shaft; anyone can enter. So if you want this club in your bag, enter below. All U.S. Open Giveaways end on Sunday, June 16th at 11pm EST
Note: If you cannot see the entry widget directly below this, try opening the page in another browser. For some reason it is not firing for everyone, but that seems to solve the issue. Thanks.
• One driver model that can be tuned to fit Tour pros and amateurs alike.
• 7 standard and 5 upright loft options between 8° and 12° (±2°) to obtain optimal launch angle.
• 7 face angle options: N/square, open, medium-open, maximum-open, closed, medium-closed, maximum-closed.
• Shot-shaping movable weights promote a neutral/straight flight or a distance-enhancing draw.
• Thick-thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting high launch, fast ball speed and low spin.
• Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed
• Improved aerodynamics reduce drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed.
• Aldila RIP Phenom 55-gram shaft promotes faster clubhead speed while delivering greater feel than typical ultra-light shafts.