Bell's new "Rogue" helmet: a badass innovation to the world of motorcycling, and to the world of freaking people the f*ck out. Purposely built to guard against the elements, the new Rogue has the look of half the helmet with the comfort of a 3/4. Featuring an adjustable and removable muzzle, the Rogue offers an innovative solution for exceptional rider comfort. Add in a lightweight composite shell and ultra-comfortable interior and you've got the perfect weapon for a day on the road.
On the heels of unveiling its new Rogue helmet, Bell teamed up with tattoo artist and LA Ink star Corey Miller to release an equally unique “Go Rogue” marketing campaign and consumer promotion that will send one lucky motorcyclist to the 2013 Sturgis motorcycle rally in Sturgis, South Dakota, in addition to getting inked by Miller.
- Lightweight composite shell
- Durable and innovative adjustable muzzle w/ removable liner
- Fidlock magnetic connection makes it easy to put on/take off the muzzle
- 3 shell and EPS sizes for maximum comfort and size range
- Removable/washable interior
- Integrated speaker pockets
- Premium stainless steel D-rings and badges
- Five-year warranty