When it comes to losing one’s sh*t, Illinois State Represent Mike Bost is now in elite company. His execution here is really quite flawless. It’s as if he studied the art of the viral rant and perfected it for weeks prior to the big day.
- 0:06: The guy directly to the right is beyond unfazed at the fact that all of his papers were just thrown up in the air, and attempted to be knocked out of the room like a dude pitching to himself in a game of wiffle ball.
- 0:29: Guy at bottom of the screen: “Ok, so I’m definitely gonna be on Youtube. Guess I should just rub my eye in declaration that I am in no way associated with anything else other than my awesome eye-rubbing.”
- 0:42: Bost comes in with the punch-line, a shout-out to the main homie Moses. Interesting choice, but definitely delivered with the right amount of gusto.
- 0:49: Notice how the younger woman in maroon is clearly trying to get the attention of the woman sitting next to her, but is emphatically rejected.
- 1:29: Not sure if he was going for the old snap-the-microphone-in-half trick, but nonetheless a nice concluding statement.