Back in April, Conan O'Brien and Andy Richter toured 343 Industries to see the making of "Halo 4." The late-night duo was tapped to voice two random characters in the game during their tour, and today, with the release of "Halo 4," we now know where to find 'em.
According to GameFront, Conan and Andy appear in Mission 6: Shutdown. They're two Marines standing on a loading bay, near a forklift and past a row of Warthogs. Finding them comes while you're on the search for a Pelican Dropship.
The video above is the conversation the two have. It's also transcribed below:
- Conan: This is a pretty sweet union we’re in.
- Andy: It’s fantastic.
- Conan: Stand near the crates, but don’t ever move ‘em.
- Andy: Right, right, if anyone even looks at the crates… that’s a violation.
- Conan: Ah yeah.
- Conan: Don’t you think rugs would warm this up a little bit?
- Andy: Absolutely, absolutely.
- Conan: Like, literally I’m not talkin’ wall to wall, just five area rugs.
- Andy: Mmhmm.
- Conan: Or some oriental rugs, and y’know what? Suddenly it’s a whole different vibe in here.
- Andy: Right.
- Conan: I think somethin’s up.
- Andy: What?
- Conan: I think there’s gonna be a war with an alien they awoke from an ancient slumber.
- Andy: Ooooh, the- wha- that is stupid.
- Conan: I know.
- Andy: I mean, I don’t know much, I mostly just load crates, but that is stupid.
- Conan: Y’know, there’s one thing my grandpa told me, “Never awaken an alien from an ancient slumber.”