Tim's back this week with an old-school rap playlist that'll transport your pregame into a 1993 gin-and-juice-fueled bash. And before you hit play, heed the words of the immortal Pharoahe Monch:
“Simon says, 'Get the FUCK up.'”
1. Nas – The World Is Yours
2. Pharoahe Monch – Simon Says
3. Snoop Dogg – Gin & Juice
4. 2pac – California Love ft. Dr. Dre
5. The Notorious B.I.G. – Hypnotize
6. Dr. Dre – The Next Episode ft. Snoop Dogg
7. A Tribe Called Quest – Electric Relaxation
8. A Tribe Called Quest – Buggin' Out
9. A Tribe Called Quest – Can I Kick It?
10. Kris Kross – Jump
11. Naughty By Nature – OPP
12. Naughty By Nature – Hip Hop Hooray
13. Pete Rock & CL Smooth – They Reminisce Over You
14. DJ Kool – Let Me Clear My Throat
15. Run DMC – It's Tricky
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.