After watching a few clips on Hulu this morning of last night's season 36 premiere of "SNL," I wasn't too impressed. Down at the bottom of the page and presumably later in the episode, however, were some real gems. Among my favorites:
- Katy Perry's b**bs in an Elmo T-shirt, a jab at the Sesame Street controversy from earlier this week.
- "Hair Restoration," using replacement hair from "the mezzanine."
- A political ad for gay weddings (and abortion and free naturalization for Mexicans) at the mosque at Ground Zero.
- Delaware Senate hopeful Christine O'Donnell's embrace of masturbation.
- New castmember Jay Pharoah's spot-on impression of Will Smith.
- A decent Digital Short called "Boogerman."
Watch all those clips, and a few others after the jump.
Hair Restoration using pubes
Christine O'Donnell masturbates constantly
Bronx Beat (Katy Perry's Boobs and Elmo)
Gay Weddings at the Mosque at Ground Zero
Jay Pharoah as Will Smith
On the next page, the SNL Digital Short, Gov. Patterson vs. Gov. Patterson, Andy Samberg vs. Justin Timberlake, and Amy Poehler's guest star-filled opening monologue...