A new trailer for "Tron: Legacy" dropped yesterday, and the sci-fi community who have been eagerly awaiting this remake for decades nearly lost it. I'll admit I never saw the original, and am going to need some arm-twisting to get me to see this one (it opens Dec. 17). But the new "Tron" trailer gives me a good excuse to show you guys the trailers of a bunch of other movies on the horizon, most of which won't come until 2011. After the jump, check out the trailers for:
- "Tron: Legacy," starring Jeff Bridges, Olivia Wilde (above), and Michael Sheen.
- "Scream 4," which is set 10 years since the last "Scream" and brings back Courteney Cox and Neve Campbell, among others.
- "Hall Pass," the Farrelly Brothers' new movie, starring Owen Wilson and Jason Sudeikis as two guys who get a "week-off hall pass" from their wives (Jenna FIscher and Alyssa Milano).
- "No Strings Attached," starring Natalie Portman and Ashton Kucher as two best who finally have sex, but only sex. The original title of the much-hailed screenplay was "Fuckbuddies." Sounds good to us!
- "Blue Valentine," the Ryan Gosling-Michelle Williams indie flick that has a ton of Oscar buzz.
- "Drive Angry 3D," starring Nic Cage as a guy literally sprung from Hell to seek vengeance on the men who killed his daughter.
"No Strings Attached"