24. Racist Kermit
The less celebrated side of Jim Henson's most famous muppet.
23. Gay Car Alarm
22. Being A Mets Fan
21. Barely Foreign Guys
So close, yet so far away.
20. Jewish Fight Club
"Ok, let's eat!"
19. Drug Dealer Math
Some things you learn in school CAN be used in the real world.
18. One Tree Hill
High school, in a nutshell.
17. Robert Loggia
16. I'm Not a Horse...I'm a Broom
"Honestly Diane...I'm suprised."
15. "I'm Rich and You're Poor, But Let's Dance Together"
At least 50% of romance movies, explained in three sentences.
14. Canadian Alcatraz
13. Italian Guy in Any Given Hypothetical Situation
It's a good thing it wasn't him.
Here's to you randomly shouting "buttscratcher" for the rest of the week.
11. Why the Other Vowels Hate "Y"
What a dick.
10. The WNBA
The fan has spoken.
9. Will Smith's Nice, Clean Rap
The mannerisms are impeccable.
8. Alan Rickman's Answering Machine
Without a doubt, the scariest answering machine of all-time.
7. Cookiebook/Cookie Monster Goes to Rehab
Some double trouble from our friend, the Cookie Monster.
6. Busy Businesswoman
Overworked, undersexed. But it's all about to change.
5. Peter Speaks Italian
A classic scene
4. Asian Woman Driver
To be fair, she did wish everyone good luck.
3. A Black Woman In Hindsight
2. Chester the Cheetah
Finally, we learn why he's so damn cool.
1. Every Pizza Place
There are too many things in here not to die laughing.