49. Consuela: Already Broken
A great character gets some well-deserved cutaway love.
48. Brian and Stewie Watch '2 Girls, One Cup'
The progression here is just phenomenal.
47. Out of Shape/In Shape Guy from the 50's
The only thing missing here is a trench coat. #Guyintrenchcoat
46. Meg Dates the Count
45. Cutting In Line in Front of Italians
What a game, what a player.
43. Female Coworker Goes to the Strip Club
Yet again, proving that insecurity is hilarious.
42. Stubborn As a Mule
Given the remake, the mule is actually right here.
41. The Flintstone's Divorce Lawyer
What we didn't see on TV...BRAVO should be picking this up any day now.
40. Allstate Commercial
"Professional service, non-threatening black spokesperson. That's Allstate's stand."
39. Russian Cutaway Gag
38. London's Gentlemen's Club
Insufferable WASPs at their finest
37. Hitler On A Unicycle
See? It did have a purpose.
36. Buzz Killington
35. Who Would Drive a Hummer?
34. Ernie and Bert
The ugly truth
33. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
Definitely not how he thought it'd go down.
32. Hitler and Eva
31. A Seagull At an Adam Sandler Movie
Seems about right.
30. Where's The Rest of Ya?
Once you hit a certain age, you're pretty much a lost cause.
29. "A Pig Amongst Guinea Pigs
28. Writers At Starbucks
27. Free Katie Holmes
Now, more accurate than ever before
26. LOST: Matthew Fox's Breathing
"We are the island."
25. Depressed Pacman
In times like these, there's only so much you could do.