In what seems like a fit more natural than Harrison Ford starring in "Cowboys and Aliens," HBO has teamed up with Cooperstown, New York based Ommegang Brewery to create a line of GoT-inspired beers. Meaning, you can drink a beer that you'd otherwise never buy, but will now because it has an association with that thing you really like.
Here are some details, courtesy of the Daily Mail:
- The first brew that will be released will be "Iron Throne Blone Ale"
- It will be released in time for 3.31.13
- A bottle will cost $8.50, because you like Game of Thrones and will thus feel obligated to prove you really like Game of Thrones.
- There will be around 3 other types of brews
- Cross-product synergies and people doingtheirjobs
[H/T: Daily Mail]