See, this right here is why I can't stand "Top 5" posts: Because it's impossible read/watch without going, "HEY... MY FAVORITE SKETCH SHOULD HAVE MADE THE LIST." Thus, I try to avoid them at all costs.
Personally, if I worked for Hulu as a cool cat SNL listicle arbiter content monkey, I would have included this The Californians sketch from last spring on the "Top 5 SNL Sketches of 2012." It's ensemble sketch comedy at its finest, with Bill Hader, Kristen Wiig, and Fred Armisen in rare form. It's so funny that seasoned cast members start laughing mid-sketch. And, uhhhhhh.... JOSH F*CKING BROLIN. Hulu, dude.... how could you skip that?.
1. Disney princesses get a Bravo makeover.
It's Lindsay, bitch.
2. Spoof ad mocks undecided voters
3. Samberg's last "Lazy Sunday"
4. Bill Hader's puppeteer will creep you out
5. SNL newcomer's dead-on "girl at a party" impression.