Everyone has his own hangover cure, but not every cure is backed up by science. Luckily, the guys from AsapSCIENCE are here to help, with an interesting video on the best ways to cure the DTs after a night of heavy boozing.
If you can't watch the video above, here are a few of the tips they give, presented to you without any of the boring scientific facts to back them up:
- Eat fatty foods and carbs before a night of drinking. This shouldn't be too hard. (Think: Pizza.)
- Drink plenty of water before drinking and right before you go to bed. The video also says to drink water while drinking alcohol, but this is stupid and makes it more difficult for you to get drunk.
- Drink liquor before beer. Then you're in the clear.
- Take aspirin before going to bed. Aspirin, not Tylenol. Don't take Tylenol. Taking Tylenol on top of drinking will leave you with a liver like Nick Nolte's.
- Eat bananas and eggs, and drink fruit juice for breakfast. Also, maybe wait a few hours before drinking again. (Unless it's a BRUNCH RAGER, that is!)
What's your favorite tip to stop hangovers?