I thought we already settled this with our Top 50 Party School list? Like this book is already fucking closed for 2013, Princeton Review. BroBible has it covered, thoroughly. But you went ahead and did it anyway and the result was a comical pile of shit. Anyway, enough salt. Here's the top 10 party schools in our great nation according to The Princeton Review.
10. Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pa.
9. Penn State University, University Park, Pa.
8. University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wis.
7. Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
6. University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
5. Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y.
4. West Virginia University, Morgantown W. Va.
3. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, Ill.
2. University of California, Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, Calif.
1. University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
Spoiler Alert: ASU or the University of Arizona didn't even crack the top 20.
Head on over to the AP for the entire list as well as the Top 20 SOBER schools in our country, if sobriety is the kind of shit that wets your beak
And once you're done with that excrement, check out our list of the Top 50 Party Schools