- $60M fine.
- 4-year football postseason ban.
- PSU will vacate all wins from 1998 to 2011.
- Scholarships will be reduced from 25 to 15 for the next four years.
- Any student-athlete can transfer and play immediately or athletes can choose to stay at PSU and keep scholarship (without playing).
- The University Athletic program is on a 5-year probation.
In case you didn't catch it, vacating all those wins means that Bobby Bowden is now college football's most winningest coach. Thoughts? Reaction? Discuss in the comments.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.