The Princeton Review is currently doing that thing where they drop all of their college rankings. Yesterday, we posted about the 20 Best Party Schools in the Country, and today we have the exact opposite of that. Is the list a of the most sober schools in America one-hundred percent accurate? Likely not. So feel free to make your argument as to why Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering rages harder than any of the pussy schools on the best party schools list.
20. University of Dallas, Irving, Texas
19. Nazareth College, Rochester, New York
18. University of Houston, Houston, Texas
17. St. Olaf College, Northfield, Minnesota
16. Mills College, Oakland, California
15. City University of New York-Queens College, Flushing, New York
14. Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering, Needham, Massachusetts
13. U.S. Naval Academy, Annapolis, Maryland
12. Wesleyan College (Georgia), Macon, Georgia
11. City University of New York-City College, New York, New York
10. City University of New York-Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, New York
9. U.S. Coast Guard Academy, New London, Connecticut
8. Grove City College, Grove City, Pennsylvania
7. Gordon College, Wenham, Massachusetts
6. College of the Ozarks, Point Lookout, Missouri
5. Thomas Aquinas College, Santa Paula, California
4. Calvin College, Grand Rapids, Michigan
3. U.S. Military Academy, West Point, New York
2. Wheaton College, Wheaton, Illinois
1. Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
So how did BYU react to the news of being the champion of sobriety for the SEVENTEENTH STRAIGHT YEAR?
By taking it all in stride.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.