The Bros over at Fiesta Frog came up with a pretty nifty college bucket list. If you're a senior or just graduated, take a look over it and see how many you can cross off. The first 50 are below:
100. Go streaking!
99.Cause someone to run a naked lap.
98.Chug a beer.
97.Take a shot.
96.Try to hook up with an attractive bartender.
95.Find one of your messages, on TextsFromLastNight.
94.Throw up from drinking.
93.Wake up in a room you don’t recognize.
92.Skip an entire day of classes.
91.Be walked in on/Walk in on someone else, during sex.
90.Suggest a threesome to someone you’re dating.
89.Actually have a threesome.
88.Sneak out of a hook-up’s bed.
87.Confess your love for a professor, in front of the entire class.
86. Sleep inside a fraternity/sorority house.
85. Join a club related to a minor interest.
83. Send your parents a TMI e-mail/text, clearly meant for someone else.
82. Complete a power hour.
81. Hit on someone who is, “out of your league”.
80. Start a chant at a sporting event.
79. Spill your drink on someone.
78. Have a drink thrown in your face.
77. Call out, a professor or administrator.
76. Pull an all-nighter.
75. Forget to pull an all-nighter.
74. Drink/Smoke/Sleep with your current RA.
73. Consider sleeping with a hot professor, then remember that your professor is old…sleep with a TA instead.
72. Drink with someone who has instructed one of your classes.
71. Completely change your diet.
70. Dye your hair.
69. Protest SOMETHING.
68. Visit a foreign country.
67. Reluctantly go back to your country.
66. Hurt a significant other’s feelings.
65. Tell someone, other than your parents, that you love them…and mean it.
64. Make your own “PlayBook”, Barney Stinson style.
63. Finish that TV series you’ve been meaning to watch…in a week, or less.
62. Start a fight.
61. Get locked in a classroom building/library.
60. Walk out of a final exam, earlier than you expected. (Aced it!)
59. Walk out of a final exam, earlier than you expected. (Failed it -_-)
58. Hang out in the library during exam week…distracting people because you only have essays due.
57. Send a response letter to an article in the school paper.
56. Have an, “I’m never speaking to you again” argument with your best friend, then eat your next meal with them…No issue is too big to get over, if they’re actually your best friend.
55. Eye-fuck someone that you have no intention of ever, actually, speaking to.
54. Vow to quit drinking, after a weekend of binging.
53. Spend a weekend completely sober.
52. Pregnancy scare!
51. Find your keys in the door the next morning.
50. Befriend a member of the kitchen staff/Campus security.