CALLING ALL RECENT COLLEGE GRADS AND OTHER HUNGRY INDIVIDUALS LIVING IN THE NORTH EAST! It's tailgate season, and in a few short weeks BroBible is set to kick off our 4th annual Tailgate Tour. And, we're looking for a few good men and women to join our BroBible Tailgate Team.
The Tailgate Tour will run from September 15th through November 3rd, 2012 and will consist of weekly tailgate parties at some of the biggest college football schools in the country as well as promotional parties along the way.
- Detail-oriented and very organized
- Ability to manage staff and interns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and be willing to work with tight deadlines
- Must be flexible and capable of multi-tasking
- Must be prepared to work nights, work weekends, and travel as necessary for the tour
- Ability to work independently in a small entrepreneurial environment
- Not only must enjoy going out often, but must be comfortable working in a nightlife environment
- Fraternity, Sorority or Nightlife promotional experience a bonus.
- Social media clout is a major bonus
- Bachelor’s degree
Management and staff positions are available.
Compensation TBD based on experience.
If you're interested in working along side our team of tailgate experts send your resume to Adriaan(at)BroBible(dot)com today.