Below are RS's ten choices, plus our short descriptions on why the editors deemed them “worthy.” The ranking seems totally arbitrary, which is expected for this type of post, but, hey, it'll still stoke the fires of controversy among Greek life everywhere.
/runs from comments
10. Kappa Sigma, Tulane University
Why? Drugs and stuff.
9. Pi Kappa Phi, University of Arizona
Why? Alcohol citations.
8. Phi Delta Theta, Emory University
7. Pi Kappa Alpha, Florida International University
Why? “So I've sold out of 20mg addy. I have a few 10mg addy left. $5 a pop first come first serve.”
“I'll trade you protein.”
6. Alpha Gamma Rho, Arkansas State University
Why? An AK-47.
5. Sigma Chi, Willamette University
Why? “An ugly Facebook group.”
4. Beta Theta Pi, Carnegie Mellon University
Why? Passing around sexts.
3. Sigma Alpha Epsilon, University of New Mexico
Why? Possible roofies.
2. Alpha Delta, Dartmouth College
1. Sigma Alpha Epsilon, Arizona State University
Why? Post-it notes.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.